Monday, February 20, 2012

Vegas Trip 2010 - Day 5

So, our mini vacation has come to an end. We headed for the airport just after 5am to catch our early morning flight. We were very tired after so many long and busy days, plus so much walking and we were ready to get home. Everything went well with our flights and we got back to Saskatoon at 3pm. Of course, we were searched by customs but I was prepared with all of our receipts and an organized suitcase.

We stopped for gas and the drive-thru at A&W on our way home. Cory had bet me on the flight home that I wouldn't be able to finish reading the book that I was reading before we got home. So, I had to prove him wrong of course so I read the whole way home. I even had to use the light from the visor to read the last 15 pages but I was finished with almost an hour to spare! The book was The Help and I definitely recommend reading it.

We arrived home around 7:30pm to two very excited kiddies...they were both bouncing when they saw us. We had a wonderful time on our vacation and we can't wait to do it again next year...I wonder where we should go?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment