Monday, January 18, 2010

And...I've been slacking again. Oops!

I definitely haven't been keeping our blog updated on a regular basis. I really don't have a reason but here I am and I'm going to try to update at least once a week. I'm sure there a lots of things I could share with you from the past couple of weeks but unfortunately I just can't remember everything...LOL.

For the most part Cameron has been keeping us entertained on a daily basis. He says and does the funniest things some times. However, he does have quite an attitude at times but we're working on that one.

This past weekend the three of us went to Regina. We left home early Friday morning and didn't get back home until Saturday evening. Originally, we had just planned to go for the day but I decided it would be fun for Cameron if we spent the night. We stayed at a hotel with a great pool and a big water slide. We took Cameron swimming Friday afternoon and after an hour in the pool, we finally had to bribe him to get him out of the pool. We told him we'd take him to Walmart if he went back to the hotel room and had a shower. Walmart is Cameron's favorite store! On Saturday we had a big surprise for Cameron...we took him to his very first movie at a movie theatre! We went to see Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel and it was really fun. Cameron was in awe and completely speechless when he saw the huge screen that he was about to watch a movie on. We were glad he enjoyed it and all went well because it was the most expensive movie we've ever seen...$28.50 for our tickets to get in and $24.47 for our snacks for a grand total of $52.97 for the three of us to see one movie! We also did a little shopping while we were in the city but not too much. I got a dress to wear to the RCMP ball that Cory's detachment is hosting in February and Cory got a travel case for his golf clubs.

That pretty much sums up what's been happening lately. From now on I will be making more of an effort to update more often.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment