Monday, December 14, 2009

Another lovely winter day in SK

When we got up this morning the temperature was somewhere in the -48 degree range with the windchill. I honestly didn't even bother to check the weather because I knew it was ridiculously cold outside! Although today was probably one of the coldest days we've had this winter, the three of us ventured out to go to Yorkton for the day. We didn't have to go for anything important but we ended up spending an awful lot of money for some reason.

I finally finished my baking last Friday and then I gave it all away. So, now I have to do some more baking so we have some goodies for ourselves. I made up little parcels of treats for all of Cory's co-workers, which hopefully they all enjoyed...and hopefully it all tasted good because I didn't actual taste everything that I made. Cory's parents will be arriving this Sunday so I'll likely bake a few things before the weekend. All of this baking sure is hard work...I wonder if it could be considered exercise?!


No comments:

Post a Comment