Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cameron is "handsome"!

Cameron is always saying funny things but unfortunately, I usually can't even remember half of them. One thing that has struck me funny lately is the fact that he no longer appreciates being called "cute". I used to tell him all the time that he was "cute". However, that has come to an end at his request and if I mistakenly call him cute, he corrects me very quickly. For those of you who don't know, according to Cameron only babies are "cute"! He is not a baby and therefore does not want to be told he is cute anymore. I have been informed that it is acceptable to call little boys "handsome".

I suppose this is just one of the many quirky things my son will tell me as he continues to grow. I can't believe that he will be 5 years only in just a few short months. Where has the time gone? He definitely is turning into a handsome little man though and he entertains us daily with the silly things that he says and does :)

No comments:

Post a Comment