Thursday, September 24, 2009

Clean, clean and clean some more

Today was a fun filled day of cleaning in the Dowling household...once I finally dragged my butt out of bed that is. I had trouble getting on the go this morning and I think it was because I had a full day of cleaning ahead of me. I did laundry, scrubbed the bathrooms, scrubbed the floors and vacuumed the whole house. I figured I better do something before Cory gets home tomorrow from Regina and wonders what we did here in Sturgis all week. Finally at 4pm today I quit cleaning the house and cleaned myself!

Now I just need to start de-cluttering and getting rid of some of our stuff. We have stuff that we haven't used since we moved here 18 months ago so I'm thinking we probably don't need it. I'm sure some of it can just go in the trash but I might have a garage sale. Of course, I have to convince Cory that a garage sale would be a good idea and that he should help me with it :D We'll see how that conversation goes on the weekend.

Cameron was his busy self today. He has so much energy, it's too bad he won't help with the cleaning...he just makes more mess instead. I clean the potty and put it away for good. He was a little shocked that he now has to use the toilet all the time and no longer has the choice of peeing in the living room or the bathroom...it's all happening in the bathroom from here on out kid! I also finally removed the diaper pail from the bathroom seeing as we haven't used it in months. All in all it was a pretty productive day and Cameron only had a few minor tantrums...nothing too serious.

I'm very busy this evening watching Grey's Anatomy...what a great show. I sent Cameron to our bedroom to watch tv while Grey's is on. He's been out to the living room many times to say hi and just make sure I'm still here I guess. He should really be in bed already but I think he can stay up until Grey's is over. If only he would sleep in a little when he is up later at night, but it's pretty unlikely.

That's all for now I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment