Monday, September 28, 2009

Wow, it was chilly today!

I couldn't believe how cold it was in the house this morning. It was all of about 3 degrees outside when Cameron and I got up this morning. We had to turn on the furnace for the first time in months. I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later though. Cameron was even cold enough that he agreed to wear both a shirt and a pair of pants. Although, the pants didn't last the entire day but the shirt did.

Cory worked late last night of course, so Cameron and I cuddled up in the living room for the better part of the morning. Cameron has watched Transformers at least 20 times and I finally watched it from start to finish for the first time. I thought I better watch it since Transformers 2 will be out on dvd in another month.

We only got 10 more sleeps until we're in PEI and I still have nothing ready or even remotely organized for our trip. I've been struggling with what to take on the airplane to occupy Cameron. I really need to figure something out soon though in case I need to make a trip to Yorkton to get anything.

Cameron asked for ice cream this evening which I agreed to because he actually ate all of his supper without coaxing. When he was finished with the ice cream he had it everywhere of course...in his hair, all over his face, hands, arms and even down the backs of legs. So, into the shower he went. The boy seriously loves the shower...he was in there for about 40 minutes tonight. He managed to keep most of the water in the shower but the bath mat was a little wet. His hands and feet and fingers and toes were extremely wrinkly, which Cameron found very entertaining. I tried to get a good picture of his wrinkly hands but it turned into more a game of Cameron running from the camera instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment