Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Froot Loop Kind of Day

It's Wednesday and that means Cameron goes to nursery school for 2 hours in the morning and Mommy gets to relax in peace and quiet. In all honesty, I was actually kind of bored while he was gone this morning and I kept looking up to see what he was doing but he wasn't here...it was a little weird. However, Cameron had a great day at nursery school. Every week they make some kind of craft...week 1 was a puppet (which was destroyed before I got a picture of it), week 2 was a porcupine and today was a Froot Loop necklace. Cameron was very proud to be sporting his snazzy necklace when I picked him up today. He was so cute when we were leaving as he said, "Bye Ms. Reynolds" and waved on the way out the door. So needless to say, nursery school has turned out to be a big hit with Cameron. Here's a couple of pictures of his projects that survived long enough to actually get pictures of them (I learned my lesson after the puppet incident):


So, I will agree that the Froot Loop necklace was pretty cool but I've pretty much been walking on little pieces of Froot Loops all afternoon and evening. I guess the necklace may have to disappear when Cameron goes to bed tonight, otherwise I'll be vacuuming up Froot Loops for a week!
In other news, we've only got 2 more sleeps and then Cory will be home. Cameron's actually been dealing pretty well with Cory being gone. He tends to act out and do some crazy things when he doesn't see Daddy after a couple of days but the acting out has been kept to a minimum so far this week and we're over half way there. Of course, I may have jinxed myself by saying that. Also, we've only got 15 more sleeps until we're back in PEI again and we can't wait. It's too bad Cory can't stay as long as me and Cameron but at least we all get to go for a visit...oh, and we get to go a very important wedding in NS ;)
I suppose it's time to get Cameron ready for bed and then I can get settled in to watch some tv. It's been a very busy week for tv with so many season premieres this week!
Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment