Friday, September 25, 2009

TGIF

I woke up this morning thankful that it was Friday. Not for the usual reason most people feel that way seeing as I'm unemployed. Well, I guess I work for Cameron but he doesn't pay me...he does reward me with many other things though. He was exceptionally entertaining today. He just did one funny thing after another all day long...so many things that I honestly can't remember half of them. I think he was excited because Cory was coming home today. At one point in the afternoon, Cameron requested to go to Walmart to look at Batman toys and Transformers. I told him we'd see what Daddy said when he got home. To my surprise when Cory arrived home, once the initial excited passed after about 10 minutes, Cameron promptly made the same request to go to Walmart! He forgets nothing!

Cameron and I had a chat today about our upcoming trip to PEI. I thought it was time to tell him we'd be going on a trip to visit everyone again soon. Yesterday he looked at a picture of Nanny and Grampy and said, "This is my Nanny and Grampy...they're lost!" He followed up that comment with, "I want my dogs." I guess he remembers that we left Tully and Macy with Nanny and Grampy in PEI. I explained to Cameron that this time when we go to PEI that we're going on an airplane, seeing as the last 2 trips to PEI were made in the truck. He seemed a little confused about the idea of going to PEI in an airplane, maybe he thinks you have to drive there. It's been 18 months since his last plane ride so we're hoping he gets along okay...which I sure he will.

Cory had a surprise for me when he got home from Regina today...a new camera. Well, let's be honest it wasn't really a surprise because he actually called from the store and asked if he could buy it for me...LOL! He's been talking about a new camera and wanting to get one for months and months so I finally caved. This will be our Christmas gift this year but of course we're going to start using it right away. Christmas is all about Cameron anyway and at least we should have the new camera figured out by then to capture all those great moments over the Christmas holidays. It's a pretty fancy camera and I can't wait to figure out to use it.

I am extremely tired this evening. I stayed up way too late every night this past week watching all the very important TV shows that were on. It's not even 10pm and I'm seriously considering going to bed. However, I think Cory might sulk if I go to bed already...he's funny like that.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment