Sunday, September 27, 2009

Not much new but here I go anyway

I've been getting almost daily inquiries from a certain someone about whether I've updated my blog. So, although I really don't have much to say today I'm posting anyway. Of course, I'm never usually at a loss for words so I'm sure I'll think of something to say.

Let me see...Well, today was another very lazy day. The weather was crappy...overcast, raining, windy...a typical fall day in Saskatchewan. We've been pretty spoiled with the beautiful weather we've been having but I think it's safe to say that the beautiful weather is GONE. I even convinced Cameron to put clothes on today because it is considerably cooler in the house. However, I must add that he definitely didn't leave the clothes on all day. Gradually, they all came off except the underwear.

I spent the better part of the morning trying to keep Cameron occupied and quiet because Cory didn't get home from work until 6:30am. They had a pretty busy and somewhat eventful night. Cory actually tasered a "gentleman" last night, which was necessary but of course led to an enormous amount of paperwork. Hopefully, he won't have any extremely late nights for the rest of this week of nights because it is very difficult to keep Cameron for an extended period of time.

Well, that's all of I can think of to say. Like I said we had another very lazy day so I really don't have any news. Plus, I tired and I don't want to think anymore...it's hurts. So, I'm off to lay on the couch and watch some tv...if I can even find something to watch.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment