Saturday, September 26, 2009

Lazy day

Today was a pretty lazy day in the Dowling household. Cory and I spent much of the day trying to figure out our new camera and taking lots of pictures of Cameron. Cameron was more than happy to be our subject. It's funny because not so long ago he wasn't too keen on having his picture taken but now he's all over it. I'm hoping that we might be able to get a nice family picture when we are in PEI because it's been quite a while since we had one taken. We have to wait for the family picture until we're in PEI because Cameron is in desparate need of a haircut and I am in desparate need of a hair dye and a haircut.

I finally tried Cameron's winter outwear on him to see what he'll need for this winter and he'll definitely be in need a new snowsuit. I already gave away last years boots so I knew they'd definitely be needed. Tomorrow I'm hoping to try some of his clothes on him so that I know what to pack for our trip to PEI. A typical day for Cameron involves only wearing underwear and sometimes a t-shirt, so I'm not too sure how his pants fit. Hopefully, he'll be co-0perative for the whole process.

I guess I really don't have much exciting to say today but it is getting late so maybe I'm just tired. I should really go to bed and get a few hours sleep before Cory arrives home from work in the middle of the night and wakes me. He doesn't wake me on purpose but I always hear him. Plus, I'm left with the challenge for the next 5 mornings of trying to keep Cameron quiet and occupied so that Cory can sleep after working his night shifts.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment